What To Expect
Coastal Louisiana is the heart of redfish and speckled trout fishing! Our charter fishing partners offer an experience for both experienced and first-time fishermen. While riding the waterways, you can expect to see a variety of fish, oil rigs and the beautiful landscape of the gulf coast. We offer accommodations for small and large fishing crews as well as corporate fishing retreats.
Your trip includes a certified, professional guide, live and artificial bait, spinning rods and reels, ice, fuel and fish cleaning and packaging.
What You'll Need
You'll probably want to bring hats, food and drink, a camera, sunscreen, water and your fishing license. If you need to purchase a fishing license, visit the Department of Wildlife & Fisheries or any sporting goods store.
Charter Fishing Partners
- Captain John Aucoin - Hawk Eye Fishing Charters, Inc.
- Captain Troy Robichaux-Saltwater Guide Service
- Captain Chad Billiot - Marsh Rat Guide Service
- Captain Jim Thibodeaux - Fishtales Guide Service
- Captain Vernon Robichaux - Marshland Guide Service
- (985) 691-7073
- Captain Thad Robichaux - Marshland Guide Service
- (985) 665-4092
Ready to book your trip?
Let us book it for you!